I decided to chronicle my experience of going from misdiagnosis to living with Ehlers-Danlos Type III, and how it has affected most of my body. I am fortunate that getting a diagnosed led to my 15 year old son being diagnosed early, before he sustained any organic damage.

My hope is that my blog will allow others realize that they are not alone, and it's not "all in their head", it's very real and debilitating! I also hope that my Counseling background will inspire others not to neglect their mental health as EDS can push our limits; seek support!

Friday, August 10, 2012

Out for a few days, don't forget me!

I just wanted to say that I will be out for about 10 days. I need some well deserved rest and relaxation. I appreciate everyone who has been coming by, whether "sutmblingupon" or visiting regularly, and don't want you to forget me. I will be back!

LOL

Let's see what the Universe has planned for me....

In the meantime,

No comments:

Post a Comment